Subject: Re: Window problems
From: "j.valks" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 1994 18:32:24

> Hi All,
>     Has anyone had any problems opening and closing windows within
> statements or Functions. My machine seem to crash doing this sometimes.
> Any ideas anyone?
> 
Nope, works perfect!

Greetings from:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Jurgen Valks, working at HTO 's-Hertogenbosch in The Netherlands

Email: [email-masked]

Systems: Amiga 2000, 4Mb, 49Hd working as a fileserver
         Amiga 1200, 6Mb, 120Hd 68030 40Mhz.
         PC 486-DX33, 8mb, 210Hd
         
Working on: Amiga: Hero 2094 (HERO conversion from the CBM64)
                   Blitz2 AmigaGuide file
            PC   : Diropus for PC
-----------------------------------------------------------------